This amazing, aromatic, terpene-rich Hemp Essential Oil, is extracted via a clean, pure, spring water-distillation - from the flowers & leaves of the whole Industrial Hemp Plant.
Therefore there is 0% THC or CBD in this product.
When you steam distill herbs like the flowers of industrial hemp, you pull out the good smelling, beneficial compounds known as terpenes.
However, because it is through an H2O extraction, only the water soluble compounds are extracted.
Since cannabinoids are fat soluble compounds, and are typically extracted via alcohol, CO2, or similar methods, negligible amounts if any of the cannabinoids are present in essential oils.
To get a better idea of the different effects specific terpenes have, check out this great infographic on the most common hemp terpenes.
Although the hemp that's used is not certified organic, it is grown with organic practices.
If you have any questions about the hemp essential oil or you'd like to order, we are more than happy to help.
CALL TODAY: 805-410-4367
Hemp Essential Oil | Common Questions
- Where is the Hemp Essential Oil grown and processed? France.
- Is there CBD in the Essential Oil? NO. No Cannabinoids, only terpenes.
- Is there THC or any cannabinoids in hemp essential oil? No. Please read above for more detail.
- Can I order bulk/wholesale? Yes. See bulk hemp essential oil pricing on each product page.
- Is this Canadian or American Hemp Essential Oil? No. It's from France!
- What are the most common uses? Topical rubs, lotions, balms, bath products, soaps, conditioners, shampoos, and much more!
- How is hemp essential oil processed? Through a steam distillation process, with clean water.
NOTE: Hemp essential oil contains NO measurable amounts of psychotropic components or cannabinoids of any kind (such as THC or CBD). Hemp Essential Oil is not made from hemp seed and is not hemp seed oil.
Explore our Hemp Essential Oil Options: