Toggle menu
Iphone 805-410-4367

Hemp Stalks - 100% Hemp | Grown in USA - Per KG

$5.60
SKU:
STALK1
Bulk Pricing:
CLICK HERE FOR BULK PRICING
Hemp Stalks-100% Hemp , Grown in America - Per KG

SHARE THIS PRODUCT

These are 100% whole hemp stalks straight from the fields of Colorado.

They have been dried and put into a bale. Hemp stalks are used for their fiber and my be further separated by decortication which removes the bark fiber from the core fiber.

Hemp stalks can be used for their fiber, decoration, construction materials, and paper, carbohydrates and carbons.

Roughly 70% of the stalk is made up of the hurd woody core fiber while the other roughly 30% is the bast long fibers.

SPECIFICATIONS

Material: 100% Hemp
Origin: America (USA)
Weight: Per Kilo (2.2 lbs.)
Type: Hemp Stalks

APPLICATIONS

  1. Animal bedding for both horses and small mammals
  2. Mulch for gardens and planters, trees, etc.
  3. Stuffing for meditation cushions
  4. Children's "Sandboxes"
  5. They are also used in the construction for such diverse products as composite panels (HempBoard) as well as a type of cement (HempCrete).