This cold-filtered, cold-pressed, Certified Organic Coconut Oil, sourced from the Philippines is a perfect carrier oil for products as well as culinary applications. We offer the coconut oil in a 55 gallon stainless steel drum/barrel for bulk buying customers.
THIS IS A FABULOUS WAY TO GET HEALTHY FATS, PREVENT RAPID AGING, SUPPORTING SKIN AND BRAIN HEALTH.
It's a wonderful addition to a healthy lifestyle whether you are paleo, vegan, ketogenic or raw.
The vitamins & minerals present in Coconut Oil are easily absorbed, through the skin and or intestines, resulting in a more vitamin and mineral enriched body care product or many food products.
TO GET A SHIPPING QUOTE PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL: 805-410-4367
Organic Coconut OIL SPECIFICATIONS
Flavor: Rich and Nutty
Size: 55 Gallons 200 Liters | 190kg - PRICE INCLUDES the BARREL
Method of Process: Cold-pressed, Virgin
Filtered to: 1 Micron
BENEFITS OF ORGANIC COCONUT OIL
- Utilize for healthy culinary creations
- Use as a carrier or base oil in products
- Rich source of healthy fats to help with weight management and gut issues.
- Cold-Pressed, Cold Filtered, First Press
- No Hexane - Never Hydrogenated
- Great for many applications and can withstand high temperatures in cooking applications
- Users of Coconut Oil have reported softer skin, and stronger nails and hair after only a few weeks of using 1-2 Tablespoons per day
- Does not elevate cholesterol levels.
SUGGESTED CONSUMPTION & STORAGE OF COCONUT OIL:
One tablespoon of coconut oil supplies roughly 6.6 grams of omega-6 and 2.2 grams of omega-3 – just the amounts needed for a 2000-calorie diet.
This is a suitable amount even for vegetarians and takes into account the conversion ration of 1% ALA to DHA, the currently accepted conversion rate for plant sources of omega-3.
Coconut Oil is should be stored in a cool, dry environment however it can withstand high heat if you use for cooking purposes. One to 3 tablespoons is the suggested daily intake for adults; athletes up to 3 tbsp; children can take half that amount; and breast-fed babies obtain its benefits through the mother’s milk.