Get ready to experience the most cutting edge hemp food product!
Sprouted Whole Hemp Seeds are so delicious and nutritious that you and or your customers are going to LOVE them!
We also offer the more popular whole sterilized hemp seeds ~ which you can find here.
However, what's so amazing about this raw whole sprouted hemp seed is that the enzyme inhibitors have been removed, therefore making them much easier to digest and removing some of the bitter flavor that is often associated with raw whole hemp seeds.
These seeds are great for salads, granola bars, bird seed mixes, and more!
Now we can start benefiting from the awesome nutrient content of WHOLE, RAW, Organic Hemp Seeds.
BENEFITS OF SPROUTED WHOLE HEMP SEEDS
- Great for Smoothies
- Pressing into oil
- Processing into hemp hearts
- Processing into hemp protein powder
- Eating Right out of the bag with a little salt
- You can sprout them and eat the sprouts!
- High in Protein and Essential fatty Acids, among other great nutrients such as minerals and vitamins.
The whole hemp seed contains 34% Carbohydrates, 31% Fat, and nearly 30% Protein.
Its protein is composed of a healthy assortment of amino acids including the amino acids essential to human life. The oils are the richest source of the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 6 & Omega 3.
WHAT ARE THE COMMON USES FOR HEMP SEED GRAIN
- Press your own hemp seed oil
- Make your own Hemp sprouts
- Can be hulled for producing hemp hearts
- and more!