This is it! What America has been waiting for!
Viable Hemp Seeds for consuming, pressing and processing into oil and hemp protein.
Prior to this we've only been able to offer the whole sterilized hemp seeds. However, now that industrial hemp products are being grown and produced in the USA the whole raw hemp seeds can be used for many purposes.
Now we can start benefiting from the awesome nutrient content of WHOLE, LIVING, RAW Hemp Seeds.
These seeds are different from Hemp Planting Seeds.
The distinction between Hemp Seed Grain and Hemp Planting Seeds is the yield you will get from them. Hemp Planting Seeds are first generation and therefore will produce higher quality seeds.
Hemp Grain is great for utilizing in your recipes.
Benefits of Viable Hemp Seed Grain
- Great for Smoothies
- Pressing into oil
- Processing into hemp hearts
- Processing into hemp protein powder
- Eating Right out of the bag with a little salt
- High in Protein and Essential fatty Acids, among other great nutrients such as minerals and vitamins.
The whole hemp seed contains 34% Carbohydrates, 31% Fat, and nearly 30% Protein.
Its protein is composed of a healthy assortment of amino acids including the amino acids essential to human life. The oils are the richest source of the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 6 & Omega 3.
What are the Common Uses for Hemp Seed Grain
- Press your own hemp seed oil
- Can be hulled for producing hemp hearts
- Hemp Sprouts and Micro-greens
- and more!