This is it! What the America has been waiting for!
Viable Hemp Seeds for sprouting and consuming, pressing and processing.
Prior to this we've only been able to offer the whole sterilized hemp seeds which you can find here.
These seeds are great for salads, granola bars, bird seed mixes, and more!
Now we can start benefiting from the awesome nutrient content of WHOLE, LIVING, Hemp Seeds.
These seeds are different from Hemp Planting Seeds.
The distinction between Hemp Seed Grain and Hemp Planting Seeds is the yield you will get from them. Hemp Plating Seeds are first generation and therefore will produce higher quality seeds.
Hemp Grain is great for sprouting and utilizing in your recipes.
Benefits of Viable Hemp Seed Grain
- Great for Smoothies
- Pressing into oil
- Processing into hemp hearts
- Processing into hemp protein powder
- Eating Right out of the bag with a little salt
- You can sprout them and eat the sprouts!
- High in Protein and Essential fatty Acids, among other great nutrients such as minerals and vitamins.
The whole hemp seed contains 34% Carbohydrates, 31% Fat, and nearly 30% Protein.
Its protein is composed of a healthy assortment of amino acids including the amino acids essential to human life. The oils are the richest source of the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 6 & Omega 3.
What are the Common Uses for Hemp Seed Grain
- Press your own hemp seed oil
- Make your own Hemp sprouts
- Can be hulled for producing hemp hearts
- and more!
Bulk Wholesale Pricing