This is just what the U.S.A has been waiting for!
Viable Certified Hemp Planting Seeds for growing Industrial Hemp.
This particular seed is for the purposes of growing grain for food products and fiber for non-woven applications.
Prior to this we've only been able to offer whole sterilized hemp seeds.
However, unlike sterilized seeds, these are great for starting a hemp farming operation in all of the States that allow Industrial Hemp Growth.
Now we can start benefiting from the awesome nutrient content of whole, living, hemp seeds to yield quality seeds and fibers.
PLEASE NOTE: They are for the purpose of growing grain seed for food and industrial applications.
These seeds are different from Hemp Grain Seeds in that they are first generation seed and meant for planting purposes.
The distinction between Hemp Seed Grain and Hemp Planting Seeds is that grain seeds are meant for food products and planting seeds are meant for farming and agricultural purposes.
Roughly 1625 seeds per ounce.
Benefits of Industrial Hemp Planting Seed
- High Quality Hemp Seed Grain Yield
- For its oil content.
- High in Protein and Essential fatty Acids, among other great nutrients such as minerals and vitamins.
The whole hemp seed contains 34% Carbohydrates, 31% Fat, and nearly 30% Protein.
Its protein is composed of a healthy assortment of amino acids including the amino acids essential to human life. The oils are the richest source of the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 6 & Omega 3.
Uses for Planting Hemp Seeds
- Producing about 800 - 1,000 lbs of hemp seed grain per acre for Food and Industrial Products
- Experimental and research purposes.
- Pilot Programs
PLEASE NOTE: The harvested Seeds from these seeds are NOT ALLOWED to be propagated.
1. Use or Sale as seed of the product derived from this industrial hemp seed (X59)is prohibited.
2. No Alteration of this industrial hemp seed (X-59) through genetic techniques or otherwise is permitted.
3. All grain produced from the planting of this industrial hemp seed (X-59) needs to be processed or made non-viable. No seed saving allowed
4. The grower becomes liable for opened bags.
PLEASE NOTE: This is for grain and fiber production.