This is it! What many of us have been waiting for: Viable Hemp Seeds for Planting and growing more Industrial Hemp.
Prior to this we only offered the whole sterilized hemp seeds.
These seeds are great for starting a hemp farming operation in any of the States that allow Industrial Hemp Growth..
Now we can start benefiting from the awesome nutrient content of WHOLE, LIVING, Hemp Seeds to get high quality yields.
These seeds are different from Hemp Grain Seeds.
The distinction between Hemp Seed Grain and Hemp Planting Seeds (offered on this page) is the yield you will get from them.
Hemp Planting Seeds are first generation and therefore will produce higher quality seeds - especially when working with hemp plant genetics.
Hemp grain is great for sprouting and utilizing in your recipes and other applications.
Benefits of Viable Hemp Seed Grain
- Breeding specific cultivars
- Propagating future crops of industrial hemp
- Low cannabinoid content
- High in Protein and Essential fatty Acids, among other great nutrients such as minerals and vitamins.
The whole hemp seed contains 34% Carbohydrates, 31% Fat, and nearly 30% Protein.
Its protein is composed of a healthy assortment of amino acids ~ keep in mind, quality amino acids that are essential to human life.
Hemp seeds are one of the richest sources of the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 6 & Omega 3.
Uses for Planting Hemp Seeds
- Essentially because these seeds are so valuable you will only want to use these for planting future hemp crops
- Not used for making hemp hearts or hemp protein etc... as this is a planting seed.
Hemp Farming and Agricultural Questions
- Seeding rates for industrial hemp grown for oilseed are 20-30 pounds per acre
- 93% Germination Rate
- Around 1100 pounds of hemp seed per acre can be harvested.
- Germination Rate: 93%
- Pure Seed: 99.97%
- Other Crop: 0.02%
- Inert Matter: 0.01%
- Total Seeds per pound: 27,840
PLEASE NOTE: CBD Content: is Negligible - this is NOT a CBD variety of seed and is for grain and fiber production
Buy in Bulk & Save
Totes = 1650 pounds @ $4.60/lb.
Full Pallet = 2000 pounds (40, 50lb. bags) @ $4.60/lb.
Full Truck = 44,000 lbs @ $4.15/lb.